Curious to become a moderator of Exchange Forums RRS feed

All replies

• ManU -

Just a suggestion: I'd recommend writing and putting this request in to your MVP Lead.  I've had great luck working through my lead for requests like this...

-Reed

Reed Copsey, Jr. - http://reedcopsey.com
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 6:01 PM
  • Reed,

It's great to hear this suggestion. But I've gone through the questions on MCM through various internet portal and Ed Price has advised me to post to this forums. Let's wait and see with a positive hope

Regards,

Manu

Regards from www.windowsadmin.info | www.blog.windowsadmin.info

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 6:10 PM
  • HI ManU !

Congratulations for becoming MVP third time in a row.

I am sure this new process which Ed price evolved here is, contact valuable resources (potential candidate for Moderator) and ask them to open a thread here so he can take up this request to respective Technical group and this will be counted against his credit as well and it will be easier to follow up.

Previously, Ed Price himself identified potential candidates and take this up in the background and it was hard for him to follow up as he doesn't have any thread counted against this request.

So, i personally thinks it better to have a thread here for such request.

Regards, Hasham Niaz

Thursday, July 5, 2012 7:05 AM
  • Thanks Hasham..

We loves Ed price :) As he is tied up with much requests and facing crowd of people, he should be having this place..Let's wait and see

Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:34 PM
  • Thanks Manu! What's MCM?

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, July 6, 2012 5:39 PM
  • I just meant Microsoft Community Moderator (MCM)...How is it???

Friday, July 6, 2012 5:58 PM
  • Could you also ask your MVP lead, or is that how you got to the MCM?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, July 6, 2012 6:34 PM
  • Ed,

The question is with my MVP lead too. I have asked his support to become the moderator of Exchange Server forums in Technet 

Saturday, July 7, 2012 8:10 AM
  • Ed,

The question is with my MVP lead too. I have asked his support to become the moderator of Exchange Server forums in Technet 

Thanks! The update is that I'm engaging with Manu's MVP lead to discuss this task.

Monday, July 9, 2012 6:19 PM
  • Ed,

Thank you very much for the support..Looking forward...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:17 AM
  • UPDATE: Inquired with the MVP lead on any progress. I also submitted the request to identify the forum owners.

Thanks!

Monday, July 16, 2012 6:14 PM
  • UPDATE: Sent request to forum owners.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:06 AM
  • That's a great news Ed..Thank you very much

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:28 AM
  • wow..great news..thanks ED for the wonderful support on this. Let me have a quick start

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:32 AM