none
Unable to deploy MVC project to remote computer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I'm having problem deploying a MVC project to remote computer. Building the solution can be successfully made, but after trying to publish it the following error occured:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
    Error        Web deployment task failed. ((4.10.2019. 10:58:47) An error occurred when the request was processed on the remote computer.)

(4.10.2019. 10:58:47) An error occurred when the request was processed on the remote computer.
    Child object 'hsts' cannot be added to object 'site'. The 'site' provider may not support this deployment.    ITEquipment        0    

I lost hours trying to find the solution.It was working few days ago. I don't know what has happend in between.

Please help.
    Best Regards, Sanjin Kleva

Friday, October 4, 2019 9:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

About deploying the MVC project, it will be more appropriate to ask it at ASP.NET Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Kyle

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 2:21 AM