For DotNet Lovers!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• You love DotNet Like Me .. Tell me y???
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Friend ,
       Ya I am here .. I love Dot Net ... Done Lots of projects in this smart and cool Techi platform...
    Thanks

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Friend ,
       Ya I am here .. I love Dot Net ... Done Lots of projects in this smart and cool Techi platform...
    Thanks

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:00 PM
  • Even i Love .NET
    but i love C/C++ more than that.
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 6:15 PM
  • I am a web design enthusiast. I also love .net and most of all i am crazy about AJAX. things couldnt be more simpler and fun. I did a couple of projects in .net and sql server, and am amazed by the tools they provide to the developer for building great applications.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:46 AM
  • I too love .Net ..
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 2:31 AM
  • me 2
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:06 AM
  • Hi Friend ,
       Ya  I love Dot Net ... Done Lots of projects in this smart and cool Techi platform...
    It provides me CLR( common language runtime)
    which helps me to write code in language..
    and power of XML for the future
    Thanks

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    ARYAN
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:27 AM
  • Guys,

here i brought one good example regarding applications of .net . i dont know much about .net, if any mistakes, plz forgive me because i am still a learner.

Example: Your Inventory System

Say you have a stand-alone inventory system. If you don't connect it to anything else, it's not as valuable as it could be. The system can track inventory, but not much more. You may have to enter inventory information twice—once in your accounting system and once in your customer relationship management system. The inventory system may be unable to automatically place orders to suppliers. The benefits of such an inventory system are diminished by high overhead costs.

However, if you connect your inventory system to your accounting system, it gets more interesting. Now, whenever you buy or sell something, the implications for your inventory and your cash flow can be tracked in one step. If you go further, and connect your warehouse management system, customer ordering system, supplier ordering systems, and your shipping company, suddenly that inventory management system is worth a lot. You can do end-to-end management of your business while dealing with each transaction only once, instead of once for every system it affects. That's a lot less work—and a lot less opportunity for errors.

These connections can be made easily using Web services. Web services allow the applications to share information through the Internet, regardless of the operating system or back-end software that the application is using.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:26 AM
  • provide some links for .net lovers out here friends...
    Monday, May 28, 2007 3:34 PM
  • Goood Example Sunil SmileWas nice, I liked it.
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:10 PM
  • thnx Harshil, if u have more info regarding it, plz post

Bye

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:06 AM
  •  

plz give me some information for  excellent .net coaching institue in NCR region.

plz tell me name of some gud institute/coachings in NCR region  which provide gud .net classes.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:15 AM
  • @bhupendra
    are you from NCR region?
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:20 PM
  • http://www.gotdotnet.com/
    http://www.netfx3.com/
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:37 PM
  • @mayank

are you too from NCR

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:18 PM
  •  

yes i'm from NCR region, and i'm in noida.  plese tell me name of gud .net coachings

Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:32 AM
  • hi i like .net very much and i want to do atleast 1 project .but i don't know any tech platform so is there somebody to help me? my email add. sharmistha_pranari@yahoo.co.in

thank you

Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:01 AM
  • Nice post,,,!

But i heard that out of 10 projects in a company only 1 0r 2 are .net projects is it true?
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:26 PM
  • Nice one Thank you
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:37 PM
  • I am Also a microsoft.NET fan. .net now concentrated also on cell phone.  We hope and wish .NET will soon overtake JAVA.

Saturday, October 6, 2007 10:58 PM
  • Hi dear i 2 like .net bcoz its a framework n it has less codings n its a user friendly...so i like it most...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 AM
  •  

i too love .net as my elder brother have 2 of his projects in .net and the pages and coding for it seems very good and attractive so i also wanna make some pages n projects in it
    Friday, October 19, 2007 10:57 AM