none
6416b course RRS feed

• Question

• This will probabley seem pretty bad, but I'll ask anyway.  I want to verify what cert is linked to the 6416b course.  As far as I can tell, the 70-648 and the 70-649 have to do with it.  I searched and dont really find the 6416b, but I do find 6416C. 

So two questions: 1. is the 6416b for 70-648 or the 70-649?  2. Is the difference between the "B" and "C" only the revision number of the course? Or is it a "Part1" and "Part2" type thing?Thanks for the clearing this up for me.

Thanks

Monday, September 13, 2010 8:58 PM

Answers

• The MOC courses are NOT linked to the certification exams. Each course is designed to prepare you for a specific task, which might not necessarily map to a specific exam that tests only for that indiidual task. So, preparing for one exam may involve taking several courses as well as doing individual study for those parts that are not covered by any course. And conversely, taking a course may provide you with different pieces of knowledge which may be useful for several different exams.

As to the "A", "B", "C" and so on at the end of the course numbers, they refer to the revisions of the courses, so that a "C" course is a newer version of the "B" one.

• Marked as answer by David-Mac Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:50 PM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:38 AM

All replies

• The MOC courses are NOT linked to the certification exams. Each course is designed to prepare you for a specific task, which might not necessarily map to a specific exam that tests only for that indiidual task. So, preparing for one exam may involve taking several courses as well as doing individual study for those parts that are not covered by any course. And conversely, taking a course may provide you with different pieces of knowledge which may be useful for several different exams.

As to the "A", "B", "C" and so on at the end of the course numbers, they refer to the revisions of the courses, so that a "C" course is a newer version of the "B" one.

• Marked as answer by David-Mac Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:50 PM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:38 AM
  • Thanks for the info.
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:50 PM