none
Not Recieved MC ID yet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

I have passed my Certification Exam on 27/12/2013,but not recieved MCID yet.

My details are mentioned Below:

Sunny Singh

thanks

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:33 AM

Answers

• Hi, Sunny.

Congratulations on passing the exam!

You should have received an email from the Microsoft Learning Certification team congratulating you on passing your exam. It sounds like you didn't get one.

I think you need to contact Microsoft Learning Support to get this fixed. Keep your printed exam results handy when you contact them. It has important information that might be needed to fix this.

You will need to contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Their email address (mcphelp@microsoft.com) has been flaky lately (not working) so you may need to call them on the phone if your email bounces back to you. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

NOTE: For security purposes, if I were you, I'd edit your message above and change your candidate ID to: SRnnnnnnn. I don't want anyone to see or steal your candidate ID.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:33 PM
    Answerer