Connector Error RRS feed

• Question

• I get the error message below when I replaced a HD and installed XP and the server (clean install).  I can log on, but the server fails to see the HD that is NTFS formatted single sector.  Need help.  By the way I CANNOT back up manually either

"This computer cannot be backed up automatically because it does not have any hard drive volumes that are configured with the NTFS file system.  To complete wizard, click next."

Thursday, April 8, 2010 10:43 PM

All replies

• Are you sure you installed on an NTFS partition (not FAT or FAT32)?

The Windows Disk Management utility should show it under "File system"

• Marked as answer by zeeks24u Friday, April 9, 2010 1:34 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by zeeks24u Saturday, April 10, 2010 2:56 AM
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 11:50 PM
  • Positive on the install.  I have only installed NTFS for years.  thought it might be the connector software or kaspersky.  The connector is current and the virus scan is set the same on all PC's as is the network setting.

Friday, April 9, 2010 1:56 AM
  • @ Zeeks24u.... 

"I get the error message below when I replaced a HD and installed XP and the server (clean install).  I can log on, but the server fails to see the HD that is NTFS formatted single sector.  Need help.  By the way I CANNOT back up manually either"

"This computer cannot be backed up automatically because it does not have any hard drive volumes that are configured with the NTFS file system.  To complete wizard, click next."

Dear zeeks24u,

I have the same problem. but can u please tell me which "server" is it that you are referring to in your comment?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:38 PM