Dynamic Worksheets in CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am facing an issue in CRM 2013 while exporting dynamic worksheets on two different environments namely prod and test both of which are in different domains. In the test environment it is working perfectly fine but giving an error "Script is disabled" in the prod environment. Initial investigation revealed that the connection properties of excel in test environment looks like below.

Please note that the connection string is present along with the command text and both are editable. When the excel is exported from the prod environment I get the below

Please note here that the command text (empty) and the connection string are non editable. Also, the connection string is just a url which gives an error screen. I am using the workaround given at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2556284. but still not arrived at a permanent solution.

I have also installed Microsoft Office Outlook client for CRM 2013 in the prod environment but in vain. Is this something related to domain??If yes then what??

Please advice.

Wish you a happy new year

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:13 PM