Advanced find - Account without activities RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to find all Accounts without any activity (or Accounts without opportunities etc.) using Advanced find? 

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Marcin

You can also create a new attribute on the Account Entitiy called Date of Last Activitiy.  The next step would be to create a workflow for each activity that updates the Regarding Account --> Date of Last Activity with the create date/start date of the activity. 

For example, when you create an email activity, Date of Last Activity will be populated with the create date/start date.  You can then use Advanced Find to search for Accounts where Date of Last Activity does not contain data.  You could also search for Accounts where Date of Last Activity is older than x days/months

Marc Collins www.QGate.co.uk
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Marcin,

You can't advanced find for this but you can you can creeate marketing list for active accounts and remove the accounts which has oppostunities assigned or activities associated in last 30-60 or 90 days based on your requirements.

Hope this will help you. I have the same requirement and it worked out well for me

Thanks

• Proposed as answer by den_mark_98 Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:21 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:18 PM
  • Hi Marcin

You can also create a new attribute on the Account Entitiy called Date of Last Activitiy.  The next step would be to create a workflow for each activity that updates the Regarding Account --> Date of Last Activity with the create date/start date of the activity. 

For example, when you create an email activity, Date of Last Activity will be populated with the create date/start date.  You can then use Advanced Find to search for Accounts where Date of Last Activity does not contain data.  You could also search for Accounts where Date of Last Activity is older than x days/months

Marc Collins www.QGate.co.uk
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:33 AM
  • Sorry I forgot to say NO Activities or Opportunities assigned to account in my previous message

Thanks

Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:12 PM
  • This works as well, we are using this to track user activity.
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:13 PM
  • This is slighly off the track, but would you know how to do a Older than x days using advanced find?

Thanks

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:00 AM