ID3082: The request scope is not valid or is unsupported. Error in plugin registration tool RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to register a new plugin, but when I click Register in the Plugin Registration tool, I get the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException: ID3082: The request scope is not valid or is unsupported.

Here is the full text:

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException: ID3082: The request scope is not valid or is unsupported.
       at Microsoft.IdentityModel.Protocols.WSTrust.WSTrustChannel.ReadResponse(Message response)
       at Microsoft.IdentityModel.Protocols.WSTrust.WSTrustChannel.Issue(RequestSecurityToken rst, RequestSecurityTokenResponse& rstr)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.Issue(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.AuthenticateInternal(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.AuthenticateCrossRealm(ClientCredentials clientCredentials, String appliesTo, Uri crossRealmSts)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceProxy`1.AuthenticateCore()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.PluginRegistration.AutoRefreshSecurityToken`2.RenewTokenIfRequired()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.PluginRegistration.ManagedTokenOrganizationServiceProxy.ValidateAuthentication()
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceContextInitializer`1.Initialize(ServiceProxy`1 proxy)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceContextInitializer..ctor(OrganizationServiceProxy proxy)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy.CreateCore(Entity entity)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.PluginRegistration.RegistrationHelper.RegisterAssembly(CrmOrganization org, String pathToAssembly, CrmPluginAssembly assembly)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.PluginRegistration.PluginRegistrationForm.btnRegister_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I don't know what's causing this. I have signed the dll.

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Answers

• I needed to get the 2013 version of the plugin registration tool from the 2013 CRM sdk. That fixed the issue.
    Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:26 PM