Control Name and usage RRS feed

  • Question

  • I want to use control similar to the control used in properties of control(button or text box). please tell me the control name and a bit of using method.

    Thanks in Advance ...

    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:09 AM


  • As this forum is dedicated to questions relating to Microsoft Certifications, you should post your question in the appropriate MSDN forum
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:43 PM