Windows Vista - Internet Explorer always Re-starts RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I am using windows Vista - Internet Explorer always restart when even I use Internet explorer any solutions?

Internet Explorer gives error message "checking for problem" IE restarting, please help

Thanks

Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:13 AM

Answers

• I’m sorry but these forums are dedicated to Windows Home Server (and development for it in this one in particular), not a place for general Windows troubleshooting... instead I’d suggest that you try out one of the Vista community discussion groups.
    Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:19 PM

All replies

• I’m sorry but these forums are dedicated to Windows Home Server (and development for it in this one in particular), not a place for general Windows troubleshooting... instead I’d suggest that you try out one of the Vista community discussion groups.
    Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:19 PM
  • Just an FYI for MVP's and forum admins...

I too have accidently found myself in a different section of the Windows forums and posted by mistake. I can't quite remember the exact sequences that got me there, but I was on the WHS forum and then somehow found myself in the Xp forum and posted by mistake.   It may have something to do with the WHS forums signing me out when I go to post....then I have to sign back in my MSN account....then instead of poping back into the WHS forum I'm put in another level.  Everyday I browse into WHS forum, but when I go to post I get logged out. And I do have it set to save my each time too.
    I've also seen more and more posts like this one where the poster is in the wrong forum.  Something to look into maybe.
    Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:19 PM