Back-Up Drive Full RRS feed

• Question

• Alright, I am a Mac User for the past while... and have thoroughly been spoiled by my Time Machine and my Time Capsule...

If/When my time capsule back up drive fills up... Time Machine automatically deletes my oldest backups until it has enough space to do the latest backup. And they are incremental backups... not full ones.

We have a PC in the house for business use, that we have a few of our employees remote into to do work on a PC only program.

I purchased One-Care so that I can have this machine backup'd... So I have my Windows XP machine hooked up to my USB external back up device.

Now my back up device is full and my only option is to format my drive? This seems ridiculous. Can someone out there tell me what my easiest course of action is? ... I would prefer to not have 3 months of backups deleted... then whats the point of backing up?
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 11:18 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately there is no backup maintenance feature built into One Care so the easiest course of action would be to format the external drive then perform a new full One Care backup.
    Jim
    Friday, February 6, 2009 2:29 PM