computer was being upgraded RRS feed

• Question

• my husbasnd was upgrading the computer and uninstalled one care the tried to reinstall it now my printer wont work and it is loading every thing very slow any ideas?
    • Moved by Whosane002 Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:34 AM (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile Feedback)
    Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:42 AM

Answers

• Why did you post to the Expression Profile Feedback forum? That's the reason for the delayed response.

Without knowing what your husband did, I can't tell you what is wrong, but since you are having issues following the reinstal of OneCare, you may be able to get help from OneCare support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

If your husband installed other security software, that would be the cause of slowness and the conflicting security software needs to be removed. If your printer is attached locally, OneCare is not the cause of that issue. If the printer is on yoru network, your firewall probably needs to be configured to allow access to the printer, if you were using the OneCare printer sharing feature, you may need to re-add the printer.

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:12 PM