none
70-630 Wrong Evaluation RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

Please navigate me to the right person to contact.

I have appeared for 70-630, Result appeared to be scored 40%.
    I have verified with System itself, Technology Experts & MSDN, TechNet.
    I am 100% sure that i passed the same, scored atleast 90%.
    Please verify the answers, My evaluation is wrong.
    Also, came to know from prometric guys that NO ONE has passed this Exam recently.
    Please update my result.
    Exam Details:
    Date: 28 May 2011
    Test Site Code: II715
    Testing ID: SR6898863
    Confirmation Number: U88SYD5CA5
    I have send n number of emails to your prometric guys & pro.globalcandidateservices@prometric.com but no response.

Regards,
    Minesh Shah +91 9930135622 Mumbai, India.
    minesharepoint@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011 4:39 AM

Answers

• I have verified with System itself, Technology Experts & MSDN, TechNet.

How did you do this? You would need to write down every question and take them out of the exam room which is a breach of the exam NDA.  You have also stated that you verified questions with experts etc.  This is also a breach of the exam NDA.  Based on these two comments alone, Microsoft could cancel ANY certifications that you have gained and ban you from participating in any more certifications.

Also, came to know from prometric guys that NO ONE has passed this Exam recently.

I know people who have passed this exam.  What did you use to study for the exam?

Please update my result.

If the exam stated that you failed, you failed.  Your score will not be changed.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-policies.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:01 AM

All replies

• I have verified with System itself, Technology Experts & MSDN, TechNet.

How did you do this? You would need to write down every question and take them out of the exam room which is a breach of the exam NDA.  You have also stated that you verified questions with experts etc.  This is also a breach of the exam NDA.  Based on these two comments alone, Microsoft could cancel ANY certifications that you have gained and ban you from participating in any more certifications.

I know people who have passed this exam.  What did you use to study for the exam?

Please update my result.

If the exam stated that you failed, you failed.  Your score will not be changed.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-policies.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:01 AM
  • Dea Mr. Wharty,

Thanks for your valuable time & useful information.

Today, i saw this thread while cleaning up my profile a bit here.

Let me share first things first:

Later on i went for SP 2010 certifications & ended up with MCP in SharePoint 2010 in no time.

By the way, Please refer the response to your questions -

I have given it 4 times, everytime similer mostly questions.

Typycally, when i came off, i used to google the questions which confused me or something i wasn't knowing.

All i found was i was correct.

I strongly dis-agree otherwise let me call a fool in SharePoint space, technically. I have worked extensively on the actual product for more than 3 years.

I stay with My perception - There was something wrong with evaluation process.

No, there is a process if you want to get re-evaluated.

You need to contact a Team exclusively sitting for resolving such matters.

Only point is, we have to apply for re-evaluation within 24 hours after appearing.

I do not remember the email id - wherein we send a standard document in which we have to fill the complain details but i am sure the prometric centre where we appear for exam can help out.

Rgds, Minesh

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:22 AM