none
Windows Live Writer

Question

• When I try to configure window live writer I have now success. I keep getting some network error. I have tried several things but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.
    Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:59 AM

All replies

• Your post/inquiry doesn't provide enough information to understand the problem clearly. I understand your using Windows Live Writer, but what are you doing, and if your getting an error; what's the error?

[if you’re not  clear with your question(s), the answer(s) can be just as skewed]

Just trying to help...
    Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:36 AM
  • OK, I get everything to go to the point of my theme. The green bar that show how far the process is stops and a box pops out stating that a script is running in background and do I want to abort script. no matter which way I answer the question (yes or no) I get another pop out box that states Adope flash 10 is running slow because of script do I want to abort. no matter which way I answer this (yes or no) Same problem occurs. Which windows live writer shut down and that is it.
    • Proposed as answer by lehenryjr Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:00 PM
    Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:11 AM
  • oops wrong button..

Okay, so your using Windows Live Writer and you're trying to detect/apply your theme from your blog and every time you try to, your getting this script error '...running slow; do you want to continue' from Adobe Flash right?

Since the same error keeps coming up, In my opinion... I think you need to go in, find out what's using Adobe Flash and disable it from your blog [possibly a plug-in]. It would seem to be something on the site/theme that is using Adobe Flash, and it's not working well when you are trying to apply it to a downloaded theme.

Try that...

Hope this helps.

• Proposed as answer by lehenryjr Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:06 PM
    Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:06 PM