CRM 2015 advanced find view RRS feed

• Question

• When using advanced find views with fiscal year parameters and exporting to excel as a dynamic worksheet we are getting an error as follows. Has anyone come across this error in 2015 on premise? If so is there a fix? Im not keen on granting execute to this function to public.

The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'fn_EndOfThisFiscalYear', database 'COMPANY_MSCRM',schema 'dbo'.

Thanks Jenn

Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:10 PM

Answers

• Thank you however adding the reporting user group with execute rights on this function did not fix the issue.

Then the right suggestion is to get in touch with MS Support and ask for a help.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Tuesday, December 22, 2015 8:41 PM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 10:57 PM

All replies

• Thank you for your response. I did view this post earlier today however I would prefer not to have to give public access to run anything on the server. This seems to have happened after our upgrade from CRM 2011 to crm 2015 and as the administrator I can complete the function just fine but as a sales user they can not. There must be a security issue somewhere but I am unsure of the proper change to make to correct this.
    Friday, October 30, 2015 2:43 AM
  • Recheck second reply that is marked as an answer.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015 1:16 PM
  • Thank you however adding the reporting user group with execute rights on this function did not fix the issue.
    Monday, November 2, 2015 10:50 PM

Then the right suggestion is to get in touch with MS Support and ask for a help.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Tuesday, December 22, 2015 8:41 PM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 10:57 PM