the better broaband provider:Sify or bsnl??: RRS feed

• Question

•  

i've been using sifybroaband for atleast 2months,a Rs520/month 64 kbps,with unlimited browsin n free dwnload from 10pm to 8pm...everything is gr8 abt this package except the speeds provided for this which is too slow to be considered a broadband connection...

so i was plannin to take a bsnl broadband,which offers much much faster speed than sify,but heard frm friends its very inconsistent with respect to stability of the connection and no proper dwnload package......

so i was a bit confused whether to change the sify cnnction to Rs650/monthwhich includes those happy hours or change my connection to a bsnl one??...or is there any other good service provider..???

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 10:28 AM

All replies

• BSNL is the best one dude.............they give 2Mbps for rs.561(including taxes) with 2.5 GB free in normal time with a free download zone from...2-8 am.....u can download @ 700mb movie in 1 hour.....last month i used 22GB in free time itself......
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:32 AM
  • You can go for Airtel broadband 250 plan  (plus Rs. 100 top-up for free download in the night 9pm to 8 am).. They offer speeds of 256kbps and also it is consistent...

Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:15 AM
  • bsnl is the best as compared to sify................

not only in case of speed bt in case of charges also..........

Friday, November 2, 2007 1:00 PM
  • @ present BSNL is the best...................i heard that ...they are also ...planning to give 8mbps....connection.........

Sunday, November 4, 2007 1:51 AM
  • always BSNL is the best....don say that the free hours is too less in BSNL, its a 2mbps connection...in this u can download more than wat u can download using a 256kbps connection for 10hrs...
    Monday, November 5, 2007 2:20 PM
  •  rohan_barreto_7b7708 wrote:

i've been using sifybroaband for atleast 2months,a Rs520/month 64 kbps,with unlimited browsin n free dwnload from 10pm to 8pm...everything is gr8 abt this package except the speeds provided for this which is too slow to be considered a broadband connection...

so i was plannin to take a bsnl broadband,which offers much much faster speed than sify,but heard frm friends its very inconsistent with respect to stability of the connection and no proper dwnload package......

so i was a bit confused whether to change the sify cnnction to Rs650/monthwhich includes those happy hours or change my connection to a bsnl one??...or is there any other good service provider..???

Dud4e sify is best i have 650 plan which is happy hrs plan at 256 kbps and connection is stable Smile.

In bsnl stability is no there as compaered to sify.
    Monday, November 5, 2007 5:00 PM
  •  

dude airtel is much more faster and cheaper and its a good option for you and if u wanna go in both f these then opt for bsnl which is providing good service nowadays

Thursday, November 8, 2007 9:36 PM

• anyone wanna give comments on indicom...
    Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:04 AM
  • I prefer BSNL for you !! The speed is very cool at nights
    !!
    Friday, November 16, 2007 10:49 AM
  • Never forget "Sarkari kaam may take time,but its the best & cheapst as compared to the private sector departments"

Friday, November 16, 2007 5:34 PM
  •  BSNL is the best in speed as well as prices....

Speed is very fast specialy at nights....

And freedownload schemes are better in BSNL.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 4:57 PM
  • Ofcaurse BSNL...
    Friday, November 23, 2007 10:21 PM

• Airtel has now introduced 8Mbps broadband !!!!!

But BSNL broadband is alone cheaper to use
    Saturday, January 5, 2008 6:12 AM

• go for BSNL...now it is coming 8Mbps...
    Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:53 AM