none
Student Handbook No where RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I am trying to prepare my self to give course"20488B Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions"

I downloaded everything from here :https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/companion-moc.aspx

I also downloaded virtual files and other necessary files.

But here is the problem : 

There is One note trainer pack and include information about student handbook but  there is no single document for students. What can I give students ? Are there any separate student handbook ? If no, how can I extract "student information parts" from one note pack ?

Any help greatly appriciated,

Regards,

Barış

• Edited by Murat SEKER Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:20 PM
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:19 PM

Answers

• The Student Handbook is provided for the Students when the Training Center buys the student materials from the fullfillment center. You, as a trainer, cannot get the Student materials yourself. They need to be procured by a Microsoft Partner.

In order to prepare yourself for delivering the course, you can use the file "20488B-ENU-TrainerHandbook.pdf" that is available at the MCT download center (the same place where you should have gotten the OneNote file). This file is essentially identical to the student manual, except that it has a watermark indicating that it is for the use of the trainer.

• Marked as answer by Murat SEKER Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:49 PM
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 4:29 PM