Why have the forums quit updating? Microsoft please correct whatever some employee destroyed doing some update to the forums or something. RRS feed

• General discussion

• There must've been some Microsoft update to the forums which destroyed the updating capability when new posts are added or questions/discussions are responded to.

La vida loca

Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:05 AM

All replies

• I see this too.

Oddly enough, your post shows up in my RSS reader, but does not when I go directly to the forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:15 PM
  • TKS for the info Just Karl. Actually I was unaware that the Forums have an rss feed or feeds. Do you have a link or links for that or those?

La vida loca

Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:44 PM
  • This thread just appeared in the thread list.

As for the RSS link, if you hover over the forum name in the breadcrumb link up at the top of the thread you'll see the forum information card eventually appear. There's a RSS button there.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,950+ strong and growing)

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:25 PM
  • What I am seeing is that 98% of the posts in some forums are gone like they were deleted.  I am sure this is not the case but it still looks eerie.  This forum for instance has only 5 non-sticky posts that I can see.  No second page or anything else.

Please do not read this sentence. Please ignore the previous sentence.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:54 PM
  • Yeah, I'm seeing this too. TechNet Feedback has one (totally offtopic) post.

EDIT: That forum has now updated and looks normal again.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,950+ strong and growing)

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:57 PM