locked
Validating server functionality RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi

    When this runs I get the 'one or more errors detected error [0cxC3FC200D]'. Checking the log reveals a sea of red all with the same error.

    The previous 2 commands appear to run successfully - that is checking the AD replication and starting the services.

    Has anyone had any problems at this point?
    Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:39 AM

Answers

  • Hi Guys

     

    Apologies for my non activity - I have been away from the OCS box for a while - had enough of it!!!!

     

    I don't have the issue, although it was never resolved if that makes sense. The validation appeared to be successful, but as I stated, there was no conformation of this. However at this point the UI was installed and ready, so I just opened that started using it without any issues. I am now running many test users on the OCS client.

     

    It is either an issue with the UI of the installer maybe then (and therefore I do not have a problem at all) or I do still have an underlying issue in which case Im sure it will bite me in the @s$ in a weeks to come.

     

     

     

    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 11:41 AM

All replies

  • Each parent in the log file tree will report the error.  What is the error description for the last entry for this error in the log file?
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:03 PM
  • what kind of validation did you do? all?
    Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:49 PM
  • Hi druid,

    Can you post your validation wizard log?

    Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:52 PM
  • Hi,

    Can you let us know the status of your issue? Did you find a solution? If so, can you share it with the rest of the forum? If you still have the issue please let us know ASAP?

    Monday, May 7, 2007 10:02 PM
  • Hi Guys

     

    Apologies for my non activity - I have been away from the OCS box for a while - had enough of it!!!!

     

    I don't have the issue, although it was never resolved if that makes sense. The validation appeared to be successful, but as I stated, there was no conformation of this. However at this point the UI was installed and ready, so I just opened that started using it without any issues. I am now running many test users on the OCS client.

     

    It is either an issue with the UI of the installer maybe then (and therefore I do not have a problem at all) or I do still have an underlying issue in which case Im sure it will bite me in the @s$ in a weeks to come.

     

     

     

    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 11:41 AM