My Threads Issues: 10/29/2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Users are experiencing issues where My Threads are not updating to include recent posts. We are looking into this issue and I will post back when we know more.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, October 29, 2010 8:53 PM
    Answerer

Answers

All replies

• We had a back end issue that should not be cleared up. Can you all take a look and ensure My Threads is now being updated? It seems to for me.

Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, October 29, 2010 10:12 PM
    Answerer
  • My most recent post to my latest Thread has not been posted, and would really like to get an answer because work has come to a standstill. Pls note, latest reply marked as answered when it is not.

Additional problem: I need to reply to another post but get an error message that I have an open one that I need to close. I have gone to FAQs and Help and cannot find an answer to: How do I close? Can you help me? Thanks,  scate39

• Proposed as answer by lasuchBanned Wednesday, November 3, 2010 8:07 PM
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 6:10 PM
  • This is crazy.. After posting to this Forum, I tried to return to My Threads and got the message that I have no Threads! What? Having to bear with arrogant and rude 'experts' is bad enough, but now Forums has lost me..? Someone help, please!
    • Proposed as answer by lasuchBanned Wednesday, November 3, 2010 8:08 PM
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 6:17 PM
  • I find that sometimes I need to hold down the Shift key as I click the Refresh button in IE to cause a quicker updating.

Monday, November 22, 2010 4:29 PM
  • Hmm. Is there again an issue with the bakend or so? My Threads and My Forums Threads is not displayed correctly. (Order is wrong, new threads are not showing) When I go to a forum directly, it seems to be ok and I see even recent posts.

Using windows 7 with all main hotfixes and IE 8.

With kind regards

Konrad

EDIT: And regarding the My Threads problem: I had it in the past, that I switched to that page and it told me, that there was no threads. But after a reload it normaly displayed everything correctly. So that seems to be a temporary problem only when it happened.

Monday, December 6, 2010 3:13 PM
  • Hmm. Is there again an issue with the bakend or so? My Threads and My Forums Threads is not displayed correctly. (Order is wrong, new threads are not showing) When I go to a forum directly, it seems to be ok and I see even recent posts.

"My Forums threads" are not updated since a few hours. I know there are some new threads and also new answers in existing threads (in several forums) but the "My Forums threads" view doesn't include any of them.

Please fix this :)

Edit: Strg+F5, F5, clearing cache, ... doesn't help.

Gruß, Stefan
    Microsoft MVP - Visual Developer ASP/ASP.NET
    http://www.asp-solutions.de/ - Consulting, Development
    http://www.aspnetzone.de/ - ASP.NET Zone, die ASP.NET Community
    Monday, December 6, 2010 5:16 PM
  • FYI there is a ticket open and it is being worked on.

Matt Kleinwaks - MSMVP MSDN Forums Moderator - www.zerosandtheone.com
    Monday, December 6, 2010 7:05 PM