none
Exam rescheduling issues. Rescheduled successfully. Now dashboard says exam has expired ! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I had an exam on Sunday 1st of November  which i successfully rescheduled to 7th of November Saturday. Today (6th Nov) when i was intending to login and do my system check for taking the exam from home, The dashboard says the exam has expired as i did not appear for the exam on 1st of November. 
    I see two issues here. 

1. Either the exam was not rescheduled properly at your end  ( On screen it was shown to me that exam was rescheduled successfully to 7th Nov> I dont have a screen shot though)

2. Also, strangely for the second time i have not received any emails for successful rescheduling. 1st Nov booking also was a reschedule from a previous date, even back then i had not received any email confirmation. But my dashboard was showing the right info.

This time too i did not have any email sent to me, also the dashboard did not get refreshed i guess at your end. I only realised when i entered my login today for a system check. 

Can you please look into this issue? I have lost my exam coupon also with this.... 

Thanks
    Vish G

Friday, November 6, 2020 4:06 AM