none
APPLYING FOR MCTS 70-515 EXAM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to apply for MCTS 70-515 exam.How can i apply for this. I have only 6 month experience in addition to academic projects.But, i'm very much cmfortable with .NET 4.0.Also I'm planning to buy the training kit from microsoft press.Is there is any criteria for applying this exam?.Can I apply? how can I?..expecting help..thanks in advance

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

you can apply to the exam at www.prometric.com. The pages are quite self explained. You can choose your country and city and it will show you all test centers available. And you can directly create an appointment.

Read the requirements carefully, so you are there in time and you have all things required. (Normaly that is just an id card for most countries. But just check it carefully!)

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Proposed as answer by Shyam Singh - MCTS Thursday, June 9, 2011 6:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Hari nvp Monday, June 13, 2011 11:24 AM
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 4:18 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Dear Friend,

if you are "very much comfortable with .NET 4.0", have a look at this web site http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-515&locale=en-us#tab2 for more information. You can check your skills with the "Skills Being Measured"

Regards.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 10:42 AM
  • Dear friend,

I had checked that site already..it is mentioned that

Audience Profile

Candidates for this exam are professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 11:12 AM
  • Hi,

you can apply to the exam at www.prometric.com. The pages are quite self explained. You can choose your country and city and it will show you all test centers available. And you can directly create an appointment.

Read the requirements carefully, so you are there in time and you have all things required. (Normaly that is just an id card for most countries. But just check it carefully!)

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Proposed as answer by Shyam Singh - MCTS Thursday, June 9, 2011 6:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Hari nvp Monday, June 13, 2011 11:24 AM
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 4:18 PM
    Answerer
  • "Candidates for this exam are professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. "

They do not check if you have two or three years experience as long as you feel confident about the topics you can apply at www.prometric.com  as said Konrad

Regards
    Gaspard
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 7:05 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you very much Konard and Gaspard

Monday, June 13, 2011 11:25 AM
  • You are welcome Hari Software Poet!

Gaspard

Monday, June 13, 2011 2:13 PM