How to integrate Micorosoft Dyanmics Axapta with MSCRM 4.0 and Vice Versa? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I need to know,How to integrate Micorosoft Dyanmics Axapta  with

MSCRM 4.0 and Vice Versa.I need clear vison about integration.

thanks in advance

Natarajan.V
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

you can integrate ms crm 4.0 with Ax using number of ways for example you can integration MS CRM 4.0 with Ax through it's AIF, you can also connect with AX database directly through custom webservice and can use ms crm webservices there to send data in ms crm.

Hope it will help you !!!

Mahain
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you can integrate ms crm 4.0 with Ax using number of ways for example you can integration MS CRM 4.0 with Ax through it's AIF, you can also connect with AX database directly through custom webservice and can use ms crm webservices there to send data in ms crm.

Hope it will help you !!!

Mahain
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:58 PM
  • Hi,

I have a similar question regarding integration between CRM and AX 4.0. An example of what i want to do is: when an account is created in CRM, i would like it to create a 'Customer' (or account) in AX. For now it only needs to work in one direction (CRM to AX).

Is there a web service for AX 4.0 that i can simply connect to and use methods to create customers etc? E.g. create a plugin in CRM that will run on create of an account and simply call an AX webservice, use some methods to create an account by passing in values from the CRM record?

Thanks in advance for any help/tips! :-)

Monday, October 25, 2010 8:26 AM
  • Hi,

What about  Scribe Adapter  - http://www.scribesoft.com/microsoft-dynamics-crm.asp ?

BR,

Roman

Monday, October 25, 2010 2:41 PM
  • @bshah

there is no webservice for axapta,all u need is use business connector to call axapta,

which would be a huge messy since axapta is not that easy as compared to crm in tables structure,and business connnector doesnt fit your case since u wanna replicate account of crm in axapta.

@roman

yes dude we can do integrate with that trial software provided u didnt customise either any of crm or axapta form,since it wont support customised attributes.

Thanks & Regards Vijender Reddy
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:27 AM
  • @roman

yes dude we can do integrate with that trial software provided u didnt customise either any of crm or axapta form,since it wont support customised attributes.

That is not true (might be for the trial, but the not true for the full version). Scribe supports customized CRM and Axapta. We are working on a CRM -> Axapta integration with Scribe right now and it works fine. I would highly recomend Scribe for integrating the two systems.
    Friday, October 29, 2010 12:03 PM
  • Hi Roman,

Scribe is the best for mapping standard functionalities. But Will it be feasible for integrating CRM's order into AX's project quotataion.?

- PRabu S

Sunday, November 14, 2010 3:33 PM
  •  

@Kasper && @Prabu

Hi,

Need some info regarding the  number sequence generations...

CRM number sequence differs from axapta.

i have tried entering data from crm orders(customised) to axapta's sales order(customised) using business connectrs. but im failed to insert records to salesline im getting number sequence generation error,the record is inserted in sql server but not showned in form.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:41 PM