unrecognized renewAL RRS feed

• Question

• Renewal fir 2009 was charged to my mastercard on March 10. As of 4/1, it is still listed as expired. Windows Live One accounts receivables has failed to inform operations the account has been current for 20 days.

I demand a return email pushing my 2010 renewal date ahead these 20 days. I will cancell the account in 72 hours if that is not acknowlegded.

AC Menadier
    • Moved by Jason A. Garza Wednesday, April 1, 2009 6:37 PM Post not related to My.live.com
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:09 AM

Answers

All replies

• Go to billing.microsoft.com and sign in using the Live ID and password associated with your One Care account. If the expiration date is correct in your billing account check that the date and time is set correctly on your computer. If the renewal does not appear to be correct on your billing account you wil need to contact support to resolve the issue. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:08 PM
  • I'll just add to Jim's post that you are posting to a peer to peer community discussion forum and posted to the wrong forum besides. Jim's reply includes a link to how to reach support to resolve your issue.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 12:38 PM