First It Is Possible to create a different datasource in one crystal report?? please read RRS feed

• Question

• Good day Vb pro....

As a progress in my enrollment system now i came to creating reports, i'am asking for some one or anyone can help,

I'am no vice about the crystal report, take a look of this picture

as you can see i have a 3 data grid the data their is came from for 3 different tables from my sql server, it is a student assesment form, and i want to create a crystal report that have 3 tables, for example in one page of paper the student can see the payment schedule,the assesment record,and the information of the student,,it is possible?? 

sorry for my bad english

please all replies are really appreciated

thanks for advance

• Moved by Carl Cai Monday, February 24, 2014 2:21 AM (from vb.net) issues related to third-party are not supported
    Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN.

I am afraid that issues related to third-party are not supported in these forums, and since this issue is

related to crystal report, I would suggest you consider posting this issue in the website of the publisher to get

supports.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards. 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by alluka Monday, February 24, 2014 1:02 PM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 2:24 AM