none
Facing an error your post has been flagged and it is currently under addtional verification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All ,

Please tell me how can i get rid of this issue ?

I am facing an error when i try to post a query on the exchange forum .Below is the error message .

Error message :  your post has been flagged and it is currently under addtional verification

Also i have attached a snap please give me the soulution to resolve this error.

Regards

S.Nithyanandham

Thanks & Regards S.Nithyanandham

Friday, October 31, 2014 6:29 AM

Answers

• Email fissues at microsoft dot com and ask them to look into it. Your posts may have been flagged by a spam filter, so indicate what you posted that could have caused it to be blocked.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, October 31, 2014 7:44 AM
  • Yes, something about your post triggers the auto spam filter. I don't see anything wrong with it. My only guess would be the site names. Maybe try again with different names, like Site1 and Site2.

In any case, email the forums team at: fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com. Include a link to this thread. They usually can resolve these things, and they should know about this false positive.

Friday, October 31, 2014 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Please someone help me on this issue .Have to post an query in exchange forum for an urgent reuirement.

Regards

S.Nithyanandham

Friday, October 31, 2014 6:51 AM
  • Email fissues at microsoft dot com and ask them to look into it. Your posts may have been flagged by a spam filter, so indicate what you posted that could have caused it to be blocked.

Friday, October 31, 2014 7:44 AM
  • Hi Richard ,

Please find the below content which i have tried to post.Please help me if anything wrong in the content so that i can change it and repose the content again.

Thanks in Advance

Content:-

Hi ,

Please have a look in to the below mentioned environment.

primary site :Chennai 

server 1 

server 2 

secondary site : Madurai

server 3

Note : All the above three servers are in single DAG .All the database are mounted on the server (server 1) which is located in the primary site .

On that 5 databases we are having 3500 users .Based on the user designation we have allocated the mailbox size.

Query : Each and every day we are having the large no copy queue length for all the five databases to the server located in Madurai site.

Note : This is an urgent requirement , so please someone help me on this thread and also tell me on what basis i have to allocate the required bandwidth for the exchange servers located between Chennai and Madurai site to reduce the copy queue length .

Without having any data in my hand i cannot blankly go and ask my network peoples to provide so and so bandwidth for exchange servers.

Please help me out on this and also tell me is there any tool available to exactly get the required bandwidth for the exchange servers located between the active directory sites.

Friday, October 31, 2014 8:05 AM
  • Hi Richard,

Please guide me how to come out from this issue.

Note : I tried to share you the content but again i facing the same error what i have shared earlier.

Regards

S.Nithyanandham

Friday, October 31, 2014 8:23 AM
  • Yes, something about your post triggers the auto spam filter. I don't see anything wrong with it. My only guess would be the site names. Maybe try again with different names, like Site1 and Site2.

In any case, email the forums team at: fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com. Include a link to this thread. They usually can resolve these things, and they should know about this false positive.

Friday, October 31, 2014 10:29 AM
  • Hi ,

Just before i have posted my query in exchange forum.

As you said i have mentioned the sites like site 1 and site 2

Thanks a lot.

Regards

S.Nithyanandham

Friday, October 31, 2014 10:56 AM