How do I change the default pictures in the Media Center web view? RRS feed

• Question

• When you log in to WHS on the web you get the media centre - pictures, movies, and music - on the RHS, each with a picture attached. How do I change that picture? I uploaded a bunch of pictures and it picked one that was ... unfortunate.

I've checked the wwwroot directory structure and found nothing there.

qts

Sunday, September 2, 2012 10:34 AM

All replies

• Try browsing through the web interface to a new folder with more appropriate photos and run a slideshow from there. WHS seems to pick up the last thing you were viewing.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:15 PM
  • Hi Quentin, I'm not sure if this folder picture in Media Library can be customized. However, to workaround it, you can try temporarily removing the picture you dislike, renaming it and then upload it. 

Sean Zhu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:33 AM
  • Hi Quentin, I'm not sure if this folder picture in Media Library can be customized. However, to workaround it, you can try temporarily removing the picture you dislike, renaming it and then upload it. 

Thanks. In this case I couldn't locate the picture - I have approx four thousand pictures, including duplicates. 

qts

Friday, September 7, 2012 8:14 PM