Run Time Error 339: folioobjects.ocx RRS feed

• Question

• win 7 Ultimate

i searched and this file is NOT on my computer. the web is full of bullsh%t on .ocx errors/problems. i have a program that needs this. my other computer with XP PRO runs the program just fine. please help

• Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:37 AM Not a Microsoft product, contact Open Market, Inc. instead.
    Tuesday, August 8, 2017 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems that your win 7 Ultimate system have some issue which cause folioobjects.ocx has broken,

I suggest you try to fix this issue based on this article: Fix FolioObjects.ocx is missing/ not found error easily 

If this still not help you fix issue,I would suggest you try to recover or reinstall your system.

Since your question is really about Windows Forms developing, I would move your thread to off-topic forum.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

If you have anything about question, please feel free to contact us.

If I have any misunderstanding, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:03 AM