systemuser With Id = << GUID >>Does Not Exist RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm getting this problem below with a user in the crm when he tries to log in :

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

systemuser With Id = 655ae93d-6f30-df11-a693-0aac8b262613 Does Not Exist
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.CrmObjectNotFoundException: systemuser With Id = 655ae93d-6f30-df11-a693-0aac8b262613 Does Not Exist

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[CrmObjectNotFoundException: systemuser With Id = 655ae93d-6f30-df11-a693-0aac8b262613 Does Not Exist]
       Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context, Int32[] deletionCodes, Int32 languageCode) +677
       Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context) +79
       Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserDataCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid key, ExecutionContext context) +670
       Microsoft.Crm.Caching.ObjectModelCacheLoader`2.LoadCacheData(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +553
       Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +119
       Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +119
       Microsoft.Crm.Security.User.get_Current() +720
       Microsoft.Crm.Application.Security.UserInformation.get_IsUserAuthenticated() +151
       Microsoft.Crm.Application.Utility.Util.get_TraceOrganizationId() +89
       Microsoft.Crm.MainApplication.Application_OnPostAuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs eventArguments) +537
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Could anyone please help me in diagnosing this problem? Where should I start?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:47 PM

Answers

• one thing i've done in the past when I've run into this issue is to open the User record and change the user/domain name of the record to a non-CRM domain User, save the changes then change it back to the original User and save the change.  See if that works for you

Regards, Donna

• Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Tuesday, January 4, 2011 9:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by nickcrm Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:45 PM
    Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:13 PM

All replies

• Are you able to login with any other user ?? Have you imported this organization from another environment ??

Mahain : My Dynamics CRM Blog
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:58 PM
  •  

Yes i'm able to login with every other user. Its only with this user that this problem is coming.

And yes, this one's an imported organization.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:06 PM
  • Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:10 PM
  • Hi, thanks for the link

I've checked in the database and this user exists in the systemuserbase. The fields Accessmode,Setupuser,IsDisabled are all set to 0.

Also, the systemuserid value for this user is different than the one mentioned above. Is this a mapping issue?

Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:35 PM
  • one thing i've done in the past when I've run into this issue is to open the User record and change the user/domain name of the record to a non-CRM domain User, save the changes then change it back to the original User and save the change.  See if that works for you

Regards, Donna

• Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Tuesday, January 4, 2011 9:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by nickcrm Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:45 PM
    Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:13 PM
  • Hi Donna,

Thanks for the tip. It worked. 

Thank you very much!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:45 PM
  • glad it helped, you're welcome!

Regards, Donna

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:50 PM
  • Hi Donna, 

I have tried your tip 12 times and rebooted without success.  My user account got screwed up during an import. 

Error Description:

systemuser With Id = 3fadbc90-7a04-df11-8a1a-001e0b5f2f30 Does Not Exist

Then If I open the SystemUserbase Table in the SQL management Studio the System ID for my account is different in the database then the one its trying to access.  How the heck do I fix this its driving me nuts and no one can figure it out.  

Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:37 PM
  • taking your issue offline Paul.  In touch now.

Regards, Donna

Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:15 PM
  • Hi Donna,

I get this error in CRM though the account is enabled:

Exception type: CrmObjectNotFoundException  Exception message: systemuser With Id = f1c7ec7b-35a3-e411-b917-005056a606b5 Does Not Exist
    at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, EntityExpression

Executed this query to systemuserbase database:

select systemuseridfromsystemuserbasewhere DomainName='domain\userid'                                                                                                                                  The systemuserID retrieved is "6EAF4B67-4E97-E411-9E14-005056A62B1D" whisch is different from the error message. Please suggest how to wipe out the wrong systemid.

Thank you in advance.

CRMAdmn

Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:53 PM
  • As stated above, open the user record, change the domain\user entry to one of a user not in CRM.  Tab out of the field.  The user information should update after an LDAP call.  Then save the record.  Then do this again changing the domain\user entry to the one for the proper user.  Tab out of the field to let the LDAP call update the user record again.  Then save the record again.

Jason Peterson

Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:07 PM
  • Thank you Jason.

I tried the same steps and it failed with a new error. In the last step, when I entered the domain\username of the proper user and tabbed out, LDAP call updated the user record. Now when I clicked on "save" record button, the error message box said "Business Management Error. You are attempting to create a user with a domain logon that is already used by another user. Select another domain logon and try again.

Thank you.

CRMadmn

Friday, May 1, 2015 5:04 PM