none
Exam 70-432 SQL Server 2008 prep RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking at the prep materials for the 70-432 exam.  It lists 5 classroom courses, 2 E-Learning courses, a press book and a practice test.  Are ALL these necessary to pass the exam?  If not, what should be expected in order to comfortably pass the test?
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:36 AM

Answers

• Hi Toom,

that are just possibilities that you can use. But you do not have to use any of them. You can even prepare by reading other books / technet & msdn websites / simply work with SQL Server (And check the measured skills area t make sure you really know about all topics!).

If it is your first exam, then I would recommend a practice tests to use AFTER you used whatever method you think is best for you to prepare (If you are a very experience admin, then maybe you might say: "I know that much about SQL Server - I should know everything already" then maybe no preparation is required at all for you). With the practice test you directly see, what the exam will look like which could help you to calm down a little before the exam.

And I made very good experiences with the self paced training kits so far. But I do not know the 70-432 one and of course: The quality of books can be very different. So if you find, that you need more preparations, you could still read the book. (Or you just use the practice tests to prepare. Each question also points you to locations on the web to read more about the topic of the question!)

I hope this helped a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:43 AM
    Answerer