An unhandled exception of type system.net.webException occured in microsoft.sharepoint.client.dll RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Based on the screenshot you provided, I have something to confirm with you. Could you tell me your project type? And which version of SharePoint do you use? I suppose you are using VS2015, if I misunderstand, please feel free to let me know. If possible, please share us more details so that we can help you move this thread to a more suitable forum.

In addition, please have a look at this similar issue and hope it helps:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22759278/visual-studio-2013-accessing-sharepoint-online

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 9, 2020 2:20 AM
  • Thank you for your reply,

I am using visual studio 2015......I need to connect to sharepoint through visual stuido.

I added microsoft sharepoint online csom reference in vs 2015

but i unable to execute the code due to error.....

Kind regards,

anil kumar

Friday, April 10, 2020 6:05 AM
  • Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

Thanks for your feedback.

After research, I suppose this issue is more about SharePoint, I suggest you can start a new thread in Stack Overflow tagged sharepoint forum and seek a more professional help.

Thanks for your understanding and hoping everything goes well.

Sincerely,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, April 10, 2020 8:22 AM