cursor & scrollbar problem RRS feed

• Question

• hii, 'im zairy. i have problem with my notebook, hp compaq presario CQ40...

in certain time, Once, when I select a file, it will open another file. when i try to scroll down a page using mouse, the page will scroll up back.... but, when i press arrow button in the keyboard, it will be back to normal. i can choose n scroll down correctly...

i just format and upgrade the windows from vista to 7, the problem is same...

it also always have a long beep sound when boot the windows. if i restart the window, the beep gone.  

can u help me? thanks in advance

cilib0h
    Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:20 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Because of this forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center(Mr.Fix it)" application. So I suggest you post your issue to http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinevista/threads that you can get the right solution soon,  Thanks for your understanding!  

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Monday, February 21, 2011 1:47 AM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 1:47 AM

All replies

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Because of this forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center(Mr.Fix it)" application. So I suggest you post your issue to http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinevista/threads that you can get the right solution soon,  Thanks for your understanding!  

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Monday, February 21, 2011 1:47 AM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 1:47 AM
  • ops, my mistake

thanks for ur information...

cilib0h
    Monday, February 21, 2011 3:02 PM