Invalid User Authentication. The user authentication passes to the platform is not valid. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We did Disaster Recovery activity in CRM.

When Production CRM is down we have converted it to the DR CRM Server.

DR CRM is accessible from browser by abc user, organization service is also accessible from settings - > Developer Resource.

But we have made a webservice which uses this crm service and create lead in crm.This service is consumed by third party application. The same user abc is used to authenticate.

But it doesnt work and gives the mentioned error while check in event viewer.

Please let me know what may be the issue. (AD server is tha same).

Waiting for any help.

Thanks in advance.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:39 AM

All replies

• Is your ABC user in both instances of with the same user roles?  Is the URL the same?  Did you have IFD set up?

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:46 PM
  • - Yes, This user have same role in both instances.

- URL of both enviroment are different.

- No we do not have IFD setup.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:09 PM
  • did you update the web service to look at the new URL?  I'd start there first.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:42 PM
  • yes.. have did this.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:55 AM