none
When does the registration for Imagine Cup 2008 begin? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello frnds!

The imagine cup is an awesome attempt to gather all the talent from across the globe at one platform. But unfortunately, I came to know about it a bit later. Sad

As of today registration is open only for the "Software Design" invitational. All the others are closed now. Infact their finals are nearing!
     So does anybody know when will the registration for Imagine cup 2008 begin? If possible, also specify the location for the next Imaging Cup.

Thanks and regards,
    Aniket.
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 5:23 PM

Answers

• The registrations will be open after the end of this year's competition .. So it would be after atleast 3 more months..
    Monday, June 4, 2007 10:17 PM

All replies

• The registrations will be open after the end of this year's competition .. So it would be after atleast 3 more months..
    Monday, June 4, 2007 10:17 PM
  • Please wait for IC-07 to complete. As Raghuram said, IC-08 registrations will start after IC-07 is complete, and there are few months left for it to complete yet.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 3:02 AM
  • every year the registrations are started in the month of November. if possible visit the website during october 3rd 4th weeks. u get more details
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:42 AM
  • Thanks for the help guys!
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:37 PM
  • Thanks chaitanya Wink
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:23 PM
  • You can get registered at the imaginecup.com site for the alerts of IC 2008, just give your email id there and they will let you know of all the updates regarding the IC 2008...
    Monday, June 11, 2007 3:47 PM
  • Thanks Varun for the info.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 4:09 PM
  • Thanks Varun..
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:16 AM
  • Thnx Varun
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:37 AM
  • Hi friends.....Theme for Imagine Cup 2008 has been announced and the registrations for the same are about to start by August 2008.Theme for Imagine Cup 2008 : “Imagine a world where technology enables a sustainable environment.”
    Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:06 PM
  • it will be in the month of september...
    Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:55 AM
  • hii..........

imaginecup 2008 is open now....u can update ur last year profile by new imagine cup site....

let we see in the imagine cup....
    Friday, August 10, 2007 12:31 PM
  • Thanks for the information.. I got registered...
    Friday, August 10, 2007 1:08 PM
  • hi every one....

from today onwards you can sign up to the imagine cup.... from today only you can see the different titles....

so gurryup to signup......]
    thank u.....
    Monday, September 3, 2007 2:24 PM
  • Hey registration for all the comp. in studentrockstar is now opened.......

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 3:11 PM
  • hey guys,

the registration for IC'08 has opened and i have successfully registered. but i didn't got any points for registering. let me tell u, if any of friends who were in previous rockstar, then nice to meet u all. well.... hope they remember me or not, i'm Sunil Raj.

i have some clarifications, this time when registered to rockstar, i have got different forum name. but when i signed into IC'08 (which i registered before), i got previous forum name and that too i can't change(printed default). so, what can i do now?

and happy welcome to all of them and hi.... to my old pals

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:29 PM
  •  

Actually the website is not fully builded so wait 4 some days the admin will announce as soon as possible
    Friday, September 7, 2007 11:30 AM
  • ya, maybe seems like that. anyway, thnx for ur info abdul

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:51 AM
  • You could register at the imagine cup website and signup for your favourite invitationals,right now !!!

To register,please follow the link below:
    https://imaginecup.com/Registration/Default.aspx

Good Luck !!!
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 5:47 PM
  •  

Hey i hve registered for the Imagine Cup.....but my points havent been increased for registering in the IMagine Cup or for registering in the forums.....so wat shud i do??
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:25 AM