none
A little guidance on the MOS certification....... RRS feed

• Question

• I am a stay at home parent returning to work after a 4 year break,i have a university degree and 4 yrs of work expereince. However when ever i go for an interview i feel that alot of prospective employers are concerned abut how 'current'  my office skill's are and frankly speaking i myself feel that they may be a little stale. I have looked in to the option of getiing myself certified and i really feel it would ge a great stepping stone in relaunching my career, the problem is that i dont feel i am at the level where i can do a bootcamp class and i am unable to find a class room setting instructor led class that will help me get comfortable with all the features at my pace. I live in Framingham, Massachussites if anyone knows of local schools or university's offering this certification class i would be highly apprecistive. I am open to online classes as well, however i cant afford the $$$ price tag attached with alot of them . The other question is how long should someone who is just starting out give themselves to get famillar with all the features? i was hoping to give the exam in four months. I would appreciate any feedback .....Thanks !!
    Friday, April 27, 2012 1:34 PM