none
Need to understand a possible solution for my customer

Question

• Hello Experts , I am into a situation... I want to sell my customers zero clients with windows server running in background so they can save cost. For this I have suggested Ncomputing L300 Zero client which they like upto an extent but the problem is they have 50 locations (outlets) and they dont want 50 local servers to be deployed. Please provide me some guidance or suggestions with better available solutions. I know one alternate is citrix but its too expensive.

Help would be much appreciated as I am in client country and totally blank now.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankul Jain.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:25 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, February 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:24 PM
  • Hello,

Windows Server forums are over here:

Windows Server

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:25 PM