System.Net.WebException: error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I am having this error when running a SSIS Package:

Error: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers)    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPrimeOutput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper90 wrapper, Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, IDTSBuffer90[] buffers, IntPtr ppBufferWirePacket)

im using windows xp. the system used to work before and got the above error after i crashed. Can you please help ?

have tried to install fiddler, but its giving me this error. I find it strange coz i thought the .Net Framework was installed already.

Thanks.

Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:09 AM