Remote + Scheduled, Wake-Reboot-Shutdown On LAN - Testers needed! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi chaps,

I'm currently testing a web application that maintains and executes a list of scheduled wakeup/powerdown events used to managed your computers across the Internet; theres also the option to manage things manually e.g. 'wake up / shutdown a specific server now'. 

It's a by-product of the power saving add-in I started developing recently but this particular application is not WHS specific as it's not an add-in; you can use it to manage any group of computers including your WHS as it's a fully self-contained web service. 

I have a couple of UK-based testers but I would like to get some input from testers across different timezones.

To find out more please check out my most recent blog entry here and post in the comments area if you would like to help.

Many thanks,

Albert.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 2:55 AM

Answers

• Thanks to all the respondants - I've filled up all the testing slots.  Hopefully following positive feedback I'll soon be able to make the service (freely) available to the general public.

Monday, January 7, 2008 8:51 AM

All replies

• Thanks to all the respondants - I've filled up all the testing slots.  Hopefully following positive feedback I'll soon be able to make the service (freely) available to the general public.

Monday, January 7, 2008 8:51 AM
  • Hello Runtime,

I would like to test also.

I something like this running at my home NAS.

It works for my Mediacenter

Greetings m@rco

Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:07 PM