How do you sign up for INTUNE ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, i just got a job and they requested that i start learning INTUNE. Ive been trying for days to sign up but i cant figure it out. The issue im having atm is that it says i need a business or school email and can use my outlook.com account to set it up. I see tutorials that show people using outlook.com, so im very confused. Any advice would be great or if someone knows how i can get a business email that is valid enough for microsoft to allow me to register. Thank you so much.
    Saturday, May 5, 2018 7:51 PM

Answers

• Never heard of INTUNE till now.

Maybe read this Microsoft Intune documentation.

Also there is a Forum for Intune here Microsoft Intune.

And if you have no idea where a Forum is you can always ask in Where is the Forum For…? if you can't find a Forum after looking through all the possible Forums.

La vida loca

Saturday, May 5, 2018 8:03 PM
  • Hi, when you start a trial of Microsoft Intune, Azure AD domain is created for this e-mail address you use. Azure AD is "organizational account". And Microsoft blocking creating organizational accounts on personal e-mail domains like outlook.com or gmail.com which are for Microsoft ID (personal account).

If your company using Intune, they can give you a read only account to their Intune, so you can look around without make some mess. You can also start with virtual courses on MVA.

Sunday, May 6, 2018 6:41 AM

All replies