problem adding shipping address in window live one care renewal.im in australia not usa no zip code in australia RRS feed

• Question

• I am in australia, in the state of new south wales, the renewal form and payment for one care security renewal there is strictly no fields for payment on line if you are in australia, i filled my master card details and my name , address, all ok
    but when asked for city and zip code the field does not allow me to fill in details of complete address
    . so i canceled
    .i was not able to type in any australian zip code, or post code as we call them down under
    .my computer is vista
    .my computer is hp
    .i hope i dont get charged becaues i already send it
    .i dont mind getting charged if i get renewed on line and not by shipment of the cd
    .if shipment is neccessary there is no field for australian buyer
    so after visa number and expiry date and special code on the back
    i filled home address
    and it would not accept phone number code
    it would not accept international code of australia
    what happen to my payment of renewal do i loose money , and how do i renew window live one care
    please help
    Friday, March 13, 2009 3:45 AM

Answers

• The sale may or may not have completed. Open Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>General>Languages and add English (Australia). You should now be able to log in to billing.microsoft.com and edit your personal information. When you renew online you do not recieve a CD. I would wait a day then log in to billing again and check the status of your account. If the expiration date has moved forward a year then your subscription renewed. If not you should now be able to complete renewal.
    Jim
    Friday, March 13, 2009 4:28 AM

All replies

• The sale may or may not have completed. Open Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>General>Languages and add English (Australia). You should now be able to log in to billing.microsoft.com and edit your personal information. When you renew online you do not recieve a CD. I would wait a day then log in to billing again and check the status of your account. If the expiration date has moved forward a year then your subscription renewed. If not you should now be able to complete renewal.
    Jim
    Friday, March 13, 2009 4:28 AM
  • thank you Jimi, ace, one , numero uno, the best of the best, tops , taa. check you later. will try
    Friday, March 13, 2009 4:36 AM
  • Just one additional note - there is no shipping involved. If your subscription remains active, OneCare will remain up to date. Should you need to reinstall or wish to install on another PC, you download the trial from http://onecare.live.com and activate with the existing subscription LiveID.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Friday, March 13, 2009 1:00 PM