Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 series issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have been uisuing my 3500 series mouse for awhile now (5 or 6 months).  I have started to have the issue that I will be in the middle of playing a game for a few hours and then all of a sudden the mouse stops working.  At first the light is still on on the bottom of the mouse but there is no response from the mouse.  Then the light will go out and there is still nothing.  I will power cycle the mouse but thius provdies no solution to fix the problem.  I have replaced the battery as well as checked for updates however I keep beig informed that everything is up to date.  I am currently using the 8.0 version of the mouse software.  Please ios there anyone out there that can help me get this fixed as it is very frustrating and even though I am still under warrenty I am unable to get home to contact suport when they are open.  I also beleive that I should not have to pay more money because the only assistance avaliable is the 24/7 assistance that a person is required to pay for.  I think that it is a travisty that things have gotten so far out of hand that bying Microsoft is no longer the guarantee that it was years ago.   
    Monday, January 10, 2011 4:09 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center" tool. So I suggest you post your problem to http://answers.microsoft.com. Thanks for your understanding! 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Monday, January 10, 2011 5:37 AM
    Monday, January 10, 2011 5:36 AM