No results in LiveSearch RRS feed

• Question

• Bit of an oddity here...  with http://morningstarjewellery.co.uk .

Webmaster tools shows satisfactory indexing, and a LiveSearch using "site:morningstarjewellery.co.uk" returns a fair number of pages..

However, any normal search even using very specific keywords produces absolutely nothing at all - even the string "morning star christian jewellery" -  which returns my domain at position 1 on Yahoo and Google - gives nothing on LiveSearch, even down to the 20th page of results.. 

What I do see, however, is that a very similarly named domain - morningstarjewelry.com - is consistently returned - and I'm wondering if there could be some interaction here.. Is the algorithm possible excluding morningstarjewellery.co.uk because it erroneously determines it to be the same domain as morningstarjewelry.com ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Walter Mann

Thursday, February 7, 2008 2:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

both of these domains are showing up in our index under the keywords above. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Brett

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:32 PM

All replies

• I have the same probleme with one of my sites: www.animalxcluj.3x.ro. The odd thing is that there are some keywords for which the seach doesn't return any results for my site even though the words exists for example: animal x site:www.animalxcluj.3x.ro return no result!

Dan Sterca
    Sunday, February 10, 2008 3:42 PM
  • Hi,

both of these domains are showing up in our index under the keywords above. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Brett

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:32 PM