Illegal access to my computer making it almost impossible to use it myself. windows 7 i pasted the info down below from forum im having the same problem as other person RRS feed

• Question

•  
      Sign In to Vote
      I have been receiving many programs popping up on my recently used list, including a word document on connecting another computer to my network, a program called 3gppnetwork.org which explains how to gain access to my computer, a file called rasctrs.ini which is a microsoft driver name remoteaccess=symbolfile=rasctrnm.h, and another Microsoft file called switch.INF which contains logon scripts for connections from a remote computer. Also found was a wirless snap-in program which initilizes my wireless modem which I haven't done yet using factory default settings. One example script was init wirelessnic_2ndPC. I used to have Comcast as my ISP and I had very little access to my own computer. I would get popups that certain programs and files were in use by other computers. I do not share files or set up remote access to my computer at all. My finger print security program which I just downloaded has been overrided by another computer already and in paticuliar Microsoft itself. This is at very least a violation of my rights if this is being done by microsoft, but over a year and a half ago, my anti-virus program gave me the name of a neighbor. I have had to do many system reboots just to be able to access my own computer. Is this legal? Is this something I should deal with in court so that I can gain back the freedom to use my own computer over that of whoever is hacking in? Please respond as quickly as possible. Whenever I used to try to chat with my ISP, my computer would just crash and I am sure that is going to be beginning again shortly. Thank-you
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:44 PM

All replies

• there are dates and times of remote access points that i found times when i would not be on computer middle of the night and early in mornings 1am - 4am - 6 am when im sleeping normally

/*++ BUILD Version: 0001    // Increment this if a change has global effects

i also found this file

Copyright (c) 1992  Microsoft Corporation

Module Name:

rasctrs.ini

Abstract:

This file contains the English language counters and help text for
        Remote Access

Created:

Russ Blake            24 Feb 93
        Thomas J. Dimitri            28 May 93

Revision History

Patrick Y. Ng               12 Aug 93
        Ram Cherala                 04 Nov 93   Added this header

--*/
    [info]
    drivername=RemoteAccess
    symbolfile=rasctrnm.h

[languages]
    009=English

[text]
    RASPORTOBJ_009_NAME=RAS Port
    RASPORTOBJ_009_HELP=The RAS Object Type handles individual ports of the RAS device on your system.

BYTESTX_009_NAME=Bytes Transmitted
    BYTESTX_009_HELP=The number of bytes transmitted total for this connection.
    BYTESRX_009_NAME=Bytes Received
    BYTESRX_009_HELP=The number of bytes received total for this connection.

FRAMESTX_009_NAME=Frames Transmitted
    FRAMESTX_009_HELP=The number of data frames transmitted total for this connection.
    FRAMESRX_009_NAME=Frames Received
    FRAMESRX_009_HELP=The number of data frames received total for this connection.

PERCENTTXC_009_NAME=Percent Compression Out
    PERCENTTXC_009_HELP=The compression ratio for bytes being transmitted.
    PERCENTRXC_009_NAME=Percent Compression In
    PERCENTRXC_009_HELP=The compression ratio for bytes being received.

CRCERRORS_009_NAME=CRC Errors
    CRCERRORS_009_HELP=The total number of CRC Errors for this connection.  CRC Errors occur when the frame received contains erroneous data.
    TIMEOUTERRORS_009_NAME=Timeout Errors
    TIMEOUTERRORS_009_HELP=The total number of Timeout Errors for this connection.  Timeout Errors occur when an expected is not received in time.
    SERIALOVERRUNS_009_NAME=Serial Overrun Errors
    SERIALOVERRUNS_009_HELP=The total number of Serial Overrun Errors for this connection.  Serial Overrun Errors occur when the hardware cannot handle the rate at which data is received.
    ALIGNMENTERRORS_009_NAME=Alignment Errors
    ALIGNMENTERRORS_009_HELP=The total number of Alignment Errors for this connection.  Alignment Errors occur when a byte received is different from the byte expected.
    BUFFEROVERRUNS_009_NAME=Buffer Overrun Errors
    BUFFEROVERRUNS_009_HELP=The total number of Buffer Overrun Errors for this connection.  Buffer Overrun Errors when the software cannot handle the rate at which data is received.

TOTALERRORS_009_NAME=Total Errors
    TOTALERRORS_009_HELP=The total number of CRC, Timeout, Serial Overrun, Alignment, and Buffer Overrun Errors for this connection.

BYTESTXSEC_009_NAME=Bytes Transmitted/Sec
    BYTESTXSEC_009_HELP=The number of bytes transmitted per second.
    BYTESRXSEC_009_NAME=Bytes Received/Sec
    BYTESRXSEC_009_HELP=The number of bytes received per second.

FRAMESTXSEC_009_NAME=Frames Transmitted/Sec
    FRAMESTXSEC_009_HELP=The number of frames transmitted per second.
    FRAMESRXSEC_009_NAME=Frames Received/Sec
    FRAMESRXSEC_009_HELP=The number of frames received per second.

TOTALERRORSSEC_009_NAME=Total Errors/Sec
    TOTALERRORSSEC_009_HELP=The total number of CRC, Timeout, Serial Overrun, Alignment, and Buffer Overrun Errors per second.

RASTOTALOBJ_009_NAME=RAS Total
    RASTOTALOBJ_009_HELP=The RAS Object Type handles all combined ports of the RAS device on your system.

TOTALCONNECTIONS_009_NAME=Total Connections
    TOTALCONNECTIONS_009_HELP=The total number of Remote Access connections.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:45 PM
  • I am having the exact same problem and have been ruined by this matter! It's a personal vendetta and I am sick of it! My identity has also been stolen because of this!
    • Proposed as answer by The victim911 Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:43 AM
    Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:39 AM
  • I bet we both live in the same city??! Hmm very interesting to know there are others out there!
    Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:44 AM