Share Microsoft Exam Packs RRS feed

Answers

• From the FAQ section in the page:

Q.  Can I distribute the exams in my exam pack to others, or can anyone else use my voucher code?

A. No, neither exam packs nor voucher codes are transferable. Only the person who purchased the pack can take the exams in the pack. Each voucher must be used by the same individual. That individual does not have to be identified at the time of purchase. The individual will become associated with the voucher number when the exam is scheduled.

• Marked as answer by simon.t Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:08 AM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:54 AM

All replies

• From the FAQ section in the page:

Q.  Can I distribute the exams in my exam pack to others, or can anyone else use my voucher code?

A. No, neither exam packs nor voucher codes are transferable. Only the person who purchased the pack can take the exams in the pack. Each voucher must be used by the same individual. That individual does not have to be identified at the time of purchase. The individual will become associated with the voucher number when the exam is scheduled.

• Marked as answer by simon.t Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:08 AM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:54 AM
  • If you are a Microsoft Partner you can get MPN Competency Exam Packs which are effectively the same deal but designed to be used by multiple individuals rather than the Individual exam packs you can buy.

http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/partners

Regards,

Kevin

• Proposed as answer by Kevin_M_Porter Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:53 AM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:46 AM