none
Line spacing

Question

• I have found out that I can get rid of the proble when entering shift return. Then there is an normal space between text. But how can I make this to be normal so that I dont have to enter shift return every time I hit return to begin an new line?

Normaly now it look like this: Klikk here for picture .
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 2:57 PM

All replies

• The theme of your site controls the behavior of the cursor when you issue a carriage return.

Windows Live Writer doesn't always download or apply the themes correctly, but you can edit the themes manually.
    On your machine, find this folder.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer\blogtemplates\RANDOMSETOFNUMBERSNLETTERS

OR

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer\blogtemplates\RANDOMSETOFNUMBERSNLETTERS

The files for the themes are stored there. The images and pages of HTML are stored there. You can manually edit the themes with notepad.

If you're familiar with HTML and/or CSS you can make any changes you like.

Hope this helps.

Later,
    Larry
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 3:22 PM
  • I am not so god at HTML and/or CSS, because I'm where new to this blog thing. Look like I have to use shift return when needed.

But now do I have some problem when editing. I mark an text, and want to center one line of the text, and now this line space ting hapend again, so that I get to much line under  the centered text. I tried to center while I holding shift down, but it want work.

The same thing happend also when I change the text size.

Is there some way to fix that?
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:25 PM
  • Nope- sorry.

The formatting is tied to the previous line if you use the shift-enter. Meaning, it's still part of that section.

Formatting like that uses HTML DIV tags and those, depending on the theme, can/may have some interesting effects.

CSS is not that bad. You may want to research it just a little. Otherwise, you may want to look at coming to a compromise with your blog ad blog theme.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    L. Henry Jr.
    http://www.lehsys.com
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:46 PM