Reason for the delay of WMP prize. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,
      I just wrote a mail to Mr. Abhinav Bakshi, asking the reason for the delay in the gift and by what time can we further expect the gift. He reverted back to me stating I ask the question in the forums. Most probably he would like to address more people at together. I m happy to recieve such a fast response. And waiting for the the answers to the questions raised by most of the people.

Thank you,
      Varun Modi.
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:29 AM

All replies

• Hey Guys, leave Abhinav alone, he can not help you. I will send you an alies soon to write to. We have dispatched 3 X-Boxes, 3 Win Mobile phones and 45 2GB flash drives to the winners so far. We are faceing hell of a lot of problems in couriering Mobile phones accross states like Ahmedabad, Jharkhand, Rajasthan etc., we require alot of documentations and a lot of paperwork is required. We are working on it. Please be patient, you guys will definately get your phones, sooner or latter. Smile 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:45 AM
  • Hello Abhiz, thanks for your reply, But the answer you gave to our question is not sufficient enough. I understand that there are lots of paper work required for it. But surprisingly you were able to dispatch 3 Xbox and facing problem with the WMP.
      Still we take it for granted that there are more paper work required, but how much time do you require to finish them. Just give us a date by which we can expect the gifts dispatched. As you say that you have lots of paper work to do, you could easily calculate the time to finish them off.

It will be appreciated that you give us a date. A specific date by which we can expect the gift.
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:13 AM
  • Its really nice to read the silly reasons that are given by MS people. I just now came to know that the persons are lazy at MS to not complete work in time. Keep it up MS people.

The points for which we really need to appreciate them are as follows:

1. No reply in time.
    2. MS people talk in a manner that they are the best, and we are the worst. Means they think we don't know how to behave.
    3. They have not done any work in time. An exceptional quality from MS.
    4. Reason is given that they have to do lot of paper work to send mobile. They don't know how much days it'll take. I suppose for them, we are duffers.
    5. They didn't faced any problem in sending XBox and 3 mobiles. But are facing for others. 3 claps for this excellent reason.
    6. What they are doing right now is passing responsibility to others. Nice cooperation to harass students.
    7. They think that they are cool and they can shout. Even after waiting 2 months we ask them that whats the reason for this much delay, they say "Don't use harsh words." I suppose for them, some other dictionary exists, to which we don't have access.
    8. Mr. Abhivnav Bakshi has still not responded to my mail, in which i've asked how many days it'll take more to receive gifts. 3 claps to his this kind of great behaviour and treatment.

Congrats MS people. I suppose I should leave hope for WMP, for which I dreamt.

Thanks again for breaking dreams of 7 winners who were expected to receive WMP and for breaking hearts of those 5 who still haven't received Pen drives.

3 cheers to you once again. I hope you will continue this kind of behaviour.

-----------

Sanket T. Shah.
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:26 PM
  •   

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:04 PM
  • Any new up-date from Abhiz ????

Friday, August 24, 2007 2:53 AM
  • Looks like they just wanted us to stop contacting Mr. Abhinav Bakshi, so they did the forum trick..
    Just responded once and then let the students wait and wait... The real sad part is, they are still not done with the last contest and already started working on the other one...

Friday, August 24, 2007 3:26 AM
  • Sunday, August 26, 2007 1:52 AM
  • Damn.....

The next contest is going to start in 6 days, and still the gifts have not been received. I just dont know what is MS up to. Are they waiting for the 2nd contest to finish, so that they can send the 1st contest's WMP witbh the 2nd contest WMP winners Stick out tongue hahahahaa
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:35 AM
  • Yes Harshil,

it seems that you are right. They must be waiting for the 2nd contest to get finished. Its really the worst experience ever to participate in contest held by MS.
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:29 AM
  • To tell the truth, I have already forgoten about the gift.. m not expecting it anymore.. MS can enjoy the gift or better mail them to their Head quarters rather than mailing it to me now... maybe that wont require as much paper work...
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:24 AM
  • Ha Ha Ha........   Varun cool down ....... donot forget about your prize  so soon.......

I think still we have to wait for a long time...... Abhi outside India until next week....  

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:31 PM
  • How much more we need to wait ?

Till death ?
    Tuesday, August 28, 2007 4:37 PM
  •  

May be....
    Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:00 AM
  • I think its time to forget about the MSP interview too Stick out tongue
    Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:01 PM
  • Interviews ??? Was there any... hehe... I had forgoten about it frm ages... Now i know...
    In MS contests.. Expect not to Expect a lot....
    Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:19 PM
  • Yes ... I also really forget about our interview....Thanks for the reminder guys.

Friday, August 31, 2007 1:58 AM