Cannot upload files to WHS over web interface RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been running WHS for some time now (2years) with no problems whatsoever, however since I recently replaced the Mainboard of my server and reinstalled i now have a problem with the web-acces of the server. I can acces teh web-page through my domain no problem, I can get to the shared folders and remote conenct without a problem. It's just that the upload to my home server does not work. Without the advanced uploading plugin (part of the Powerpack) Iexplore seems to loose the conenction or time-out even with a single small file. With the advanced upload installed on het client pc the upload is stuck at 0% then eventually times out.

I don't think it is related to my network setup since I can download and upload files from the net fine, I have utorrent running on the WHS and that is fine to, so that should rule out my ISP.

anybody got any idea, I have searched the forums and goolge for some time but can;t seem to find any hint thre, the log files on my WHS are also acting if there is no problem.

thanks,

Ruud

Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have been running WHS for some time now (2years) with no problems whatsoever, however since I recently replaced the Mainboard of my server and reinstalled i now have a problem with the web-acces of the server. I can acces teh web-page through my domain no problem, I can get to the shared folders and remote conenct without a problem. It's just that the upload to my home server does not work. Without the advanced uploading plugin (part of the Powerpack) Iexplore seems to loose the conenction or time-out even with a single small file. With the advanced upload installed on het client pc the upload is stuck at 0% then eventually times out.

I don't think it is related to my network setup since I can download and upload files from the net fine, I have utorrent running on the WHS and that is fine to, so that should rule out my ISP.

anybody got any idea, I have searched the forums and goolge for some time but can;t seem to find any hint thre, the log files on my WHS are also acting if there is no problem.

thanks,

Ruud

You might try reinstalling WHS again.
    Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:24 PM