CRM 2011 Custom Pricing for Orders and/or Invoices RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I need to calculate the price of the order based on the date the order is fulfilled. For example if the order was fulfilled today, for this month, i want to calculate price for the days remaining in this month. And vice versa, if the order was cancelled in the mid month, I need to calculate the price for the days the order was active.
    I have configured unit groups, products, price lists and for now it calculates perfectly the total price for order. However, any thoughts and ideas for implementing this kind of functionality will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You will have to build Plugins and register against Order entity on Fulfill message and on Post Operation stage with Pre-Image. With in the plugin you can check the status of Order and based on that build required business logic, and update the attribute and call Update method.

Thomas T(MCBMSS) If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    • Proposed as answer by Thomas Thankachan Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by xrm Monday, December 19, 2011 7:05 AM
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You will have to build Plugins and register against Order entity on Fulfill message and on Post Operation stage with Pre-Image. With in the plugin you can check the status of Order and based on that build required business logic, and update the attribute and call Update method.

Thomas T(MCBMSS) If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    • Proposed as answer by Thomas Thankachan Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by xrm Monday, December 19, 2011 7:05 AM
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:38 AM
  • Hi,

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer

thanks

Friday, December 16, 2011 1:38 PM