none
Love The Forums...Where Can I Get Them???

General discussion

• I love these forums.  They are so easy to navigate and use.  Are there forums similar to this on the web?  I have looked a vBulletin and other solutions but I like this better.  I think it would be perfect for a lite helpdesk application.  Any suggestions (or is there a way to get these EXACT forums)?
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:06 PM

All replies

• You may keep asking for "EXACT" forum. I think a such perfect forum is free for you ....
    dni
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:56 PM
  • Not quite sure what you mean.  I was hoping to implement forums like these internally here at work.
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:16 PM
  • I meant to take a look at section:

Bug Reporting for Forums Platform (not product support)

to be sure that it is what you want .....

dni
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:39 PM
  • I was looking to implement something like the forum that I am posting on now internally where I work.  I like the feel of this forum and the options for the posts (question, discussion, answered, unanswered, etc).  This would be much better than using a public exchange folder or just email in general for support.
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:14 PM
  • You are right it is a good ideea to use a forum website...but I think you'll need to wait until this forum will work properly...You may also take a look at other MS forums which are working fine like iis.net or asp.net...
    dni
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:29 PM
  • This forum is a nightmare and the speed is dreadful. 
    hi
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:15 PM
  • Hi r270ba,

Unfortunately it's a custom implemented forum solution which isn't available for use outside of Microsoft.
    We're glad you like it and hope to get more feedback and try to win the support of the critics eventually.
    Sam Jarawan Social Platform Forums - Senior Development Lead
    Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:36 PM